- 9/8/2015 PDC Companies closes financing for the rehabilitation of Town Branch Apartments in Huntsville, Arkansas
- 9/5/2015 The ADFA Board of Directors voted unanimously in support of the Authority’s 2016 tax credit recipients
- 8/20/2015 PDC Construction, Inc. wins bid to build Arvest Bank branch in Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 9/10/2015 Join Our Team! PDC is Hiring Qualified Carpenters
- 3/5/2014 PDC's Featured Property: Remington Cove Development
- 1/22/2014 PDC's Featured Property: South Shackelford Road
LANTERNS! at Wildwood
Feb 20th, 2013
PDC is always looking for opportunities to give back and support some of the local businesses and charities found in Central Arkansas. For the second straight year, a group from the PDC Family will be participating in the LANTERNS! Festival out at Wildwood Park for the Arts. For those not familiar with the event, the LANTERNS! Festival consists of 8 elaborately decorated, cultural "vistas" that will transport you to destinations around the globe, along with thousands of illuminaria to light the beautiful forest pathways. For those looking for unique entertainment, exotic fare, and family fun, the LANTERNS! Festival is sure to be an illuminating experience.
For those interested in PDC's role in the event, we will help transport you back to Elizabethan England at the "Shakespeare's England" vista. There will be fresh-roasted turkey legs, performances from the Arkansas Shakespearean Theater, a recorder ensemble, refreshingly cold ale and kid-friendly Shakes-beer. You may even have the opportunity to throw your kids in the stockade, so have your camera ready! So stop by and see the PDC Family, eat, drink and be merry, maybe even pick up some of “Dr. Dan’s Famous BBQ Sauce” from the street vendors.
Wildwood Park is located on Kanis Road, south of the Kroger Marketplace on Chenal Parkway. There will be a shuttle running back and forth from Kroger if needed. Admission into the event is $10 for Adults, $5 for children, and free for children ages 5 and under. If you would like more event information, visit the Wildwood LANTERNS! event page below.