- 9/8/2015 PDC Companies closes financing for the rehabilitation of Town Branch Apartments in Huntsville, Arkansas
- 9/5/2015 The ADFA Board of Directors voted unanimously in support of the Authority’s 2016 tax credit recipients
- 8/20/2015 PDC Construction, Inc. wins bid to build Arvest Bank branch in Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 9/10/2015 Join Our Team! PDC is Hiring Qualified Carpenters
- 3/5/2014 PDC's Featured Property: Remington Cove Development
- 1/22/2014 PDC's Featured Property: South Shackelford Road
Holiday Inn Express Little Rock - Airport
Back in September of 2012, PDC Construction began extensive work on the Holiday Inn Express located off Bankhead Drive just south of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport. The renovation of the 190 room hotel began with the demolition of a 52 bedroom building located behind the main building. Over the 8 months of construction, the hotel received 7 newly converted, fully-accessible handicap bedrooms, a beautifully remodeled lobby and lounge and brand new landscaping. The remaining 131 bedrooms were upgraded and modernized, bringing them up to Holiday Inn Express standards. PDC Construction managed all these renovations without needing to close the hotel, for which the owners were very grateful.